Hi,
I am trying to implement CSSDK sample in my Env , which is like this
>> Teamsite 6.1 SP2 on windows 2000(SP4 pack)
>> Tomcat 5.0 .
My teamsite server and Tomcat installed on same box.I have installed CSSDK server on this location
C:\iw-home\cssdk .
Installation path for Tomcat is -->
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0 Now at this point i put up two question.
If my teamsite server and the application (which is deployed on tomcat ) on the same box then do i need to install CSSDK client also ? Why and in which situation i need CSSDK License? Ok, i am going ahead with my situation. When i run
http://localhost:9091/csdemo , it showed me the first screen successfully. Then i clicked the link
contributors and page login.jsp page appears. here i entered iwmaster/password (user id and password respectively for teamsite server master) and then when i click login button it takes me to error page. I am attaching that page with this mail.
Please have a look and help me out .
-Regards,
Pranav