Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
When will Solaris 10 be supported?
g_sal
Hi everyone,
My current understanding is that Teamsite cannot be installed on Solaris 10. Is this correct? In what version of Teamsite will Solaris 10 be supported?
Thanks peeps!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jed
TeamSite installs with a kernel module that is usually specific to the OS version, so I doubt it would work under Solaris 10. OD 6.02 receivers, however, do work [unsupported] with solaris 10. I imagine the base would also work with solaris 10, but I have not tried it.
--
Jed Michnowicz
jedm@sun.com
Content Management Engineering
Sun Microsystems
g_sal
Thanks Jed,
Any word from Interwoven when Solaris 10 will be supported? Will we see it in Teamsite 6.7?
smenon
it is not part of TS 6.7.0. We are investigating it for support in TS 6.7.1. When we have that confirmed, I will let you know.
--Sunil Menon
Sr. Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.