Hi,
I am trying to download DFC Pia for Documentum version 6.0 and i dont found it. Someone tell me that it is posible?
Thanks for your help.
Hello.
As far as I know, the DFC Pia are not supported in 6.0 anymore.You should use the DFS, if you want to develop in .NET.
Ok tobias i can see that pia is available for 5.3 and 6.5. I am trying to download from this version and i dont found this at Documentum Foundation Classes link.
Do you know any alternative that i can use? I dont know how much it cost DFS.
Hi.
You're right. I didn't know that PIA is still available for 6.5 and I haven't found them for 6.0 too.
The DFS (Documentum Foundation Services) can be found
in the Download Center:
Documentum Content Server->Documentum Foundation Services.
DFS are a set of web services you can access by any client. I don't know the pricing.