Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
adding DCRs to WF started with tt_data
dpluken
I have a DCT that when filled-out, saved and finished will start a workflow. I have used the tt_data command in the available_templates.cfg file. This works fine.
The DCR, however, is not added to the job and I can not figure out why.
Can anyone help shed some light on this for me.
TS 6.5 SP1, Windows
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
maybe there are tasks in your WFT that remove DCRs?
check the WFT or post it
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
brandon1
Does the start task of your workflow attach the files to itself with a set of code similar to this...
if (__ELEM__('iw_file'))
{
__INSERT__("<files>");
foreach my $file (
@SubmittedFiles)
{
__INSERT__("<file path='$file' comment='task file'/>\n");
}
__INSERT__("\n\t</files>");
}
]]></template_script>
Where
@SubmittedFiles
is populated with the value of __VALUE__('iw_file')
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris