We've set up a new branch in our installation of Teamsite (6.1 SP2) and I'm trying to figure out how to turn on forms for the new branch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I hate to say that, but RTFM.
WHy do you hate to say it ? You sound like ghoti (or heaven forbid me) ? :-)
Actually - I'd say either RTFM (FormsPublisher Developer's Guide) or take some training from IWOV.
so, what determines what you say - just the mood at the given moment or something else?
Wow, I'm sure sorry. I'm very new to this, I haven't been provided the proper documentation (still searching the Interwoven site for PDF files) and got this login second-hand. I thought it might be such a simple procedure that someone here would be willing to help out with a few minutes of their time.I guess I was wrong. Sorry for troubling you guys.