Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Job Owner Can Transition Any User/Group Task?
jbonifaci
TS 6.1 SP2
I just noticed this for the first time today. The owner of the job can transition any active usertask when they are not the task owner. They can also transition any active group task when they are not the owner, if someone has already taken ownership. But they can't take ownership themselves.
I'm guessing this is working as designed, but I couldn't find this specific ability listed out in the documentation anywhere. It lists a lot of things the job owner can do, but nothing related specifically to this.
Does anyone know of any way to prevent the job owner from being able to transition group and user tasks?
Thanks,
~Jeff
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
Hi Jeff,
This KB article explains on how to prevent this
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=2459
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
jbonifaci
Mohammed,
I realize that I could change the job owner to someone else and they would then not be the job owner any more. I was looking for a way to prevent the job owner from being able to transition tasks when they are not the owner. Thanks for the effort though.
~Jeff