Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow
andres1
I have a workflow that unlocks and submits the HTML files generated from the templates to the website, however the DCR stay locked. Is there a way, to code the workflow, so when the HTML is submitted, the corresponding DCR is also unlocked or submitted? Any suggestions? Thanks!
Andres
The Co-operators
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
with enough money and time, you can code anything.
How are the DCRs and HTML mapped ? Is there a 1 to 1 relationship ? Can you easily look at
an HTML filename and determine the DCR name ?
i.e. data/marketing/product/foo DCR creates marketing/product/foo.html
Then your best bet would be to, in the beginning of the WFT, add the DCR to the workflow programatically. You
can also add it as a manual step, but that is a bad idea (IMHO)
If the DCR is part of the WF, thrn it will be submitted and unlocked as a matter of course.
HTH
Andy
(so typing accurately is not my strong suit)
cliffhanger
Then your best bet would be to, in te beginning of the WFT,
****
the DCR to the workflow programatically
hahhahaha :-)
I would be interested in learning how to "****" a DCR to the workflow programatically
nipper
point taken, fixed.
jbonifaci
"
(so typing accurately is not my strong suit)
"
It appears editing is not either...
"
as
the DCR to the workflow programatically.
"
I believe you want
add
nipper
It's Monday.
I need more Coffee
andres1
Thanks! I will explore your suggestion.
Andres