Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tabs in DCTs
lazybee26
This is for Version 6.1 on Solaris
On DCTs, I'm aware of how "items-per-page" attribute behaves or can be used.
But is there a way to divide items/containers to appear in separate TABS like how they appear in Metadata DCT. I tried searching in UI Customization guide but couldn't find anything.
OR
Is there a way to make all templates in a certain Workarea appear as separate TABS (each Tab=1 DCT) ? Am I asking for too much?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
To the best of my knowledge, neither is possible. If you feel this would be a huge gain to your company, I would file a feature request and post the feature request number here so others interested can tag their company to the request as well. This obviously won't help you now, but maybe in the future.
Nicholas
I was also searching for the same but didn't find any information on this. Did you posted for this feature?
-- Nicholas
gzevin
I think IWOV itself is working in this direction, by combining all capture APIs/configs into one.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
lazybee26
Thanks Guys.