Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
number of replicants
amaresh
Hi all,
I am trying to set the min and max values of replicants as min=0 and max=infinite. Can anyone tell me how to set it.thank you for helping me.
amaresh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Post Deleted
Reason: too much crack
Edited by jbonifaci on 06/20/05 03:27 PM (server time).
amaresh
Invalid Element: replicant cannot appear at this level.
This is what I get if I set min=' and max undefined
jbonifaci
Basically, you need to supply a max number, I don't know if it was always true, but it definitely is now. It is also a good practice to restrict the user from creating too many replicants. If you need to create hundreds of replicants in one DCR, it is probably a good idea to go back to the design table. I would examine the data that needs to be entered within the replicants and determine a realistic max number. There is also the possibility of experiencing performance issues if you have too many replicants. If you insist on setting it high, I would recommend going no higher than 100. Lower if you can.
amaresh
Actually my requirement sheet say that it should be infinite. Anyway thank you for your response
amaresh
Adam Stoller
Looking at the TS 6.5 SP1's Forms Publisher Developers Guide - it appears you can use: max='unbounded' -- however I think that only applies to DCTs of type "xml" and not to DCTs of type "iwov" (though I could be wrong about that).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
amaresh
Thank you very very much. Yes it worked for me.
amaresh