Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Identifing Successorsets In WFT
mstradling
Hi,
Can anyone give me some pointers. I've got a request to add Visual Annotate to some existing, complex custom workflows and so I'm trying to work out if the review process is concurrent or not.
If they were in job Specification format I'd be fine, multiple s in a and it's concurrent. These are in complex Workflow Template format, so it's as clear as mud.
It's easy to find the basic link_tasks, but this only gives you link_tasks('from_task', 'next_task', 'label') - I can't see how you define which links are in which successorset.
Any pointers as I've missed it if it's in the docs of on the support site.
TeamSite 6.5, Solaris.
Oh and switching on debugging to get to the job specification file isn't an option as all servers are being used one way or another so I can't cut in at the moment.
Thanks for your help,
Mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I assume there are active workflows? Why not just use iwgetwfobj on them?
~Jeff
mstradling
For the benifit of anyone else with this problem...
The TeamSite::WFconstructor module contains a method named add_successors() which:
- For each unique link_tasks() call 'from_task', creates a
<successors></successors>
block.
- For each link_tasks() call sharing the same 'from_task' parameter, creates a
<successorset></successotrset>
for each unique 'label'.
- for each link_tasks() call sharing the same 'from_task' and 'label' parameters, creates a
<succ/>
element for each 'to_task'.
So if you have more than one link_tasks('from_task','to_task','label') call in your WFT with the same 'from_task' and 'label' parameters, you have a concurrent task.