Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Title of DCR
dpsiingh
Hi,
I am using TS 6.5. Is there any way, I can change the title of the DCR ?
Explaination: When you do New Form Entry, it opens a DCT with default title. Is there any way, we can change it ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akshathp
By title do you mean the name of the DCR? If it's a new DCR then it would say "Untitled". If you are editing an existing DCR then it would be the name of the DCR. Is this what you meant?
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Bhargav Coca
I think By title he meant the "Title" of the popup window of the dcr. And, i too want to know if there is a way to change the Window Name, Becuase by default it says "Interwoven ContentCenter - Datatype/dctname - Microsoft Internet Explorer".
Thanks
dpsiingh
I want to change the Title of the Window that pops up. This is explained by lilleywhit. I also mean the same thing...
Regards
iw_store
Hi,
Even iam in need of same any one knows about this.
Or any ideas how can i acheive this.
Johnny
You could probably do this with a little bit of DOM code.
EG the_window.title='something else';
but it's a hack.
John Cuiuli
iw_store
Hi Johny,
Thanks for your Reply, can you please tell me the exact location of file to be modified and file.
Is it a CGI or JSP.
My Environment is :
Sunsolaris 8 and TS 6.5.
Sanjeev.
Johnny
I'm suggesting to do this in your form api section of your dct.
John Cuiuli
ISCBorisB
If you do it from FormAPI the actual syntax would be
top.window.document.title='Something Else';
It is a hack, all right
iw_store
Hi,
You are really great- My Work Done.
Thank you very much.
Sanjeev.