Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Changing UI Of ccSTD
sanjeevappa
HI,
I Have A requirement to ADD a Custom Menu Item in Content center Standard called START afetr that when i click on START the PORTLET and PORTALPAGE which contains TASKS i mean workflow PORTLET has to appear:
I fine upto adding a Custom Menu : now i have to call JSP File of above PORTLET [ TASKS ] , where can i find this jsp file in TS.
Sanjeev.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I think you are asking about the path to the my tasks portlet that appears on the content center standard home page. I am not sure if you want something different, so let me know if I didn't understand what you wrote.
A few things to keep in mind, all portlets do not return <html> or <body> tags, but they return center content only. If you are planning on making a call to this JSP, you may have to wrap it inside of another. Also, I would bet that Interwoven has dependencies on other context settings when working with this JSP page, that may not be available to you, so things may not work correctly. The best way to ensure success here is most likely to write your own JSP that does what you want.
In any case, the URL to that JSP is:
http://<ts_server>/iw-cc/ccstd/portal/my_tasks_portlet.jsp
I just gave this a try on a TeamSite 6.5 SP1 Windows 2003 server and got the following:
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Context validation exception for type com.interwoven.ui.base.ui.portal.PortletContext
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:821)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:758)
com.interwoven.ccstd.portal.my_005ftasks_005fportlet_jsp._jspService(my_005ftasks_005fportlet_jsp.java:448)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:206)
com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:105)
I think your best bet is to write your own.
sanjeevappa
Hi,
I asked Same question,
Thanks a lot for your Suggestion.
Even i also tried on TS : 6.5 i got same kind of Exceptions, so now iam writing my own.
Sanjeev.