Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
launchpad and auto submit to staging
Annad
Hi,
when I make a change to a file and upload the file using launchpad, once the file is uploaded it is automatically submitted to staging.
Is there any reason why this occurs?
Thanks.
~Anna Dalas~
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
It is a custom functionality that is submiting the files to STAGING, check if there are any triggers defined that get invoked on Upload on the TeamSite server.
~reddy
Annad
Hi,
I performed the iwlsat CLT and I see only "Submit", "DistroyFSE" and "TaskGroupTaken".
Is there any other possibility for this to happen?
Thanks for your help.
~Anna Dalas~
reddyl
Try to add some debugging to "DistroyFSE" trigger script to see if its geting invoked when you modify the file and upload it.
Annad
Yeap.. It was the DestroyFSE trigger.
Thanks a lot.
-Anna