Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workspace Security using XML
Alicia
I'm using a modified version of the sample XML template provided with the WorkSpace Generator. We're using FileSite 8.0 SP1. Everything seems to be working fine except for security. It appears to be defaulting the WorkSpace security to "Private" even when the XML designates otherwise. It also is not adding the requested Groups to the WorkSpace security. Here's that section of the code:
[html]
Name="Litigation Template" Description="Sample Litigation Template" Category="LEGAL" Hidden="false">
[/html]
I'll take any ideas at this point!!
Also, Can I take the first two lines of code out, since that only applies to WS Web?
Thanks in advance,
Alicia
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Alicia
I had some code that was commented out in the middle of the ACL's. For some reason taking that out worked. (I swear it was commented correctly!)
Alicia