Workaround: put the reference to the custom "log4j.properties" into "resources" element of "packageService" task. The "APP-INF/classes" will include two "log4j.properties" files but the custom one will be used.
Dmitry,
are you sure of this? Have you found any document, paper which describes this solution?
Thank you
It works for the services deployed to JBoss. But I am not sure that is true for any application servers.
Anyway, I have never seen any documentation describing the solution.
Hello Raul,
The problem is described here: https://community.emc.com/thread/95205.
Hello Sergey
I can not access to the link. Could you please post the solution in this thread
Thank you!!
There is no solution/workaround proposed by EMC.
To avoid the problem just use non-emc tools to build your ear.
it happens just with log4j.properties
on the other hand one solution to the thread https://community.emc.com/thread/95205.
is to set
dfs-build.xml
<path location="${dfs.properties.environtment}/loc/dfc.properties"/>
<path location="${dfs.properties.environtment}/loc/dbor.properties"/>
<path location="${dfs.properties.environtment}/loc/log4j.properties"/>
</resources>
it's a great solution. Actually you can just replace it manually or with ANT script.
- simon