Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
I/O Error on restoring content store from backup
Manish_Jain
I am trying to restore a content store and have done all the required steps:
1. I edited iw.cfg file and added entries for the new content store….
store_directory_ACBSbackup=E:\backup_from_production\default
store_comment_ACBSbackup=ACBS Backup restored from production
2. Used CLT iwreset –a to reload the iw.cfg file
3. Issued command iwstoreadm –a ACBSbackup to load the content store.
At this point an error message is displayed. “Unable to activate the content store ACBSbackup I/O Error.
On similar lines I have been able to restore another content store, so I think probably the current backup is incomplete or corrupted.
===========Can anyone let me know the probable reasons for I/O Error??========
The content store folder is >500 MB so I am sure it has data. If possible please suggest alternative solutions also to retrieve data.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you haven't already done so - I suggest you contact IWOV Support. That should be your *first* place to go whenever dealing with backing store issues.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com