Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Terminal Services and Teamsite 6.0
System
Here's an odd one for everyone. Just a heads up in case you come across this same issue. After a fresh install of Windows 2000 Server with Terminal Services, IIS and SP2 I was unable to get past the initial install window when trying to install Teamsite 6.0 on the local server. But...... if I tried the installer through Terminal Services the next installer window popped up right away and I was able to continue the installation to the end. Weirdest thing I ever saw. I seem to remember it happening to me in the past when I first installed 6.0 on our production server.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ottawa_IWOV
I had this same issue as well. I would have never thought of doing that.
Cheers,