Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to see the documents created?
Raj77
Hi,
I'm able to create the workspace->Folder->Document under a library as well as I have attached a file under the document . Through browser When I logged into my worksite, I'm not able to see whatever I have created through programmatically. I don't know, why?
I have set the security poilcy as follows for the above listed items.
SecurityPolicy policy = workspace.createSecurityPolicy();
policy.setName("Public");
policy.setDefaultLevel(SecurityPolicy.Access.FULL_CONTROL);
Could anyone come across this problem?
Thanks,
-Raja.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Raj77
I'm able to see those workspaces after I manually go and subscribe it. Now I would like to know, how do I subscribe those newly created worspaces programmatically so that when the same user logged into worksite thro browser they can see the newly created worksites, documents etc.
Your immediate response would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Raja.
Nicholas
Raja, checkout the Subscriptions and SubscriptionsItem Interfaces for this purposes.
Thanks Nicholas.
Raj77
I have a library & I have created workspace under the workspace I have created a folder and associated the document.
Unless you subscribe the workspace user can't see this newly created workspace when they logged in. This is what I wants to know, how to do that?
I have looked at the subscription & subscriptionImpl. No luck. I'm not able to find anything usefully there is no enough comments also. Even there is no method to instantiate the instance of subscription and subscriptionImpl.
When I tried to create the instance of subscriptionImpl as follows
subscriptionImpl impl = new SubscritionImpl(facility, "sting" );
I don't know, what's that second arugument. Is that I need to pass the workspace name which I need to associate??? Your information would be very useful.
If you have any sample pls do send me that asap.
Nicholas
I don't know what you are doing but Subscriptions have a method addItem where you need to pass the SubscriptionItem and you will subscribed to that workspace. Same way removeItem to unsubscribe. other methods are also available.
Thanks Nicholas