Hi,
We have templates similar to "Index Pages" with hyperlinks to other .html pages in TeamSite. The URLs are relative to content directory, so in the [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] section of iw.cfg we have regex to redirect these URLs to STAGING area location of the file.
We recently upgraded from TeamSite 6.1 to 6.5. The regex rules were working fine in 6.1, but in 6.5 they are no longer functional. Now while previwing the DCR in TeamSite if I click on the URL, it gives me "Page can not be found" error. I turned on iwproxy in debug mode, that's not giving any error and seems to be directing the URL to the right location.
I don't think Regex is the problem here, yet if anyone is interested, here is how it looks:
[iwproxy_preconnect_remap]
_regex=^/iw-mount/default/main/IIG/Product_Scripts/.*/includes/zz_tst_[^_]+_[^_]_(.*)\.css(\?.*)?$=http://SERVERNAME/IIG/includes/$1.css
_regex=^/iw-mount/default/main/IIG/Product_Scripts/.*/includes/(.*)\.css(\?.*)?$=http://SERVERNAME/IIG/includes/$1.css
_regex=^/iw-mount/default/main/IIG/Product_Scripts/.*/includes/zz_tst_[^_]+_[^_]_(.*)\.gif(\?.*)?$=http://SERVERNAME/IIG/images/graphics/$1.gif
_regex=^/iw-mount/default/main/IIG/Product_Scripts/.*/includes/(.*)\.gif(\?.*)?$=http://SERVERNAME/IIG/images/graphics/$1.gif
_regex=^/iw-mount/default/main/IIG/Product_Scripts/WORKAREA/Closes_and_Sales_Ideas/(.*)$=/iw-mount/default/main/IIG/Product_Scripts/STAGING/Content/Product_Scripts/Closes_and_Sales_Ideas/$1
I don't know much about how Preview works, or how TeamSite Proxy works for that matter of fact. So any suggestion, pointers, ideas is appreciated.
Thanks
-cliff
_