Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Java API for OD?
System
Is there currently a supported Java API for OpenDeploy?
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Phil
What version of OpenDeploy are you using? The 6.x versions of OpenDeploy have a web services interface.
Phil
Migrateduser
Sorry, I should have been more specific -- yes, I'm using OD 6.0.1. Do you know where there might be documentation about this? I've looked in the admin PDF and did not find anything about it.
Thanks,
Dave
Current Environments:
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Phil
There is a developer guide for Content Services Foundation which covers installation and configuration. Then there is a section in the OD Admin guide called Web Services that provides an overview and some examples.
Phil
Migrateduser
Also take a look at the file README_OD_WEB_SERVICE. It should be installed under your OD base server in OpenDeployNG\websvc.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com