Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem using .NET DLL's and BizTalk2004
nweddle
I am trying to use the DLL's:
iManMPDotNet.dll
iManMPDotNetExt.dll
from BizTalk 2004. BizTalk requires that all DLL's have a strong name, so I had to use the Microsoft ILMerge utility to create new DDL's that were signed. Once they were signed, I was able to add them to the GAC(C:\windows\assembly). When I run my NUnit test however, I get the following error:
TestDataAccess.TestDataAccess.TestWorkSite : System.IO.FileNotFoundException : File or assembly name iManMPDotNet, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
I confirmed that the DLL's are in fact in the GAC.
Why can't my NUnit test see the DLL's that are clearly in the GAC? Anyone have any expereicne with this?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
This appears to be a WorkSite MP issue -- not WorkSite (which is a NT product suite).
Migrateduser
please re-post this in the WorkSite MP forum; I didnot see it there. If you do, someone should be able to assist you.
Regards,
lissa
nweddle
Ok, I fixed the problem, but I will post to the Worksite MP forum from now on.
Thanks!