Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to DataDeploy the area name
fiquebem
Environment: TS 6.5 + OD 6.0.2 on Solaris 9.
We want to deploy files to a Web server and, at the same time, the files' metadata to Oracle 9i. We are not going to be using DAS, but I created a dbschema.cfg for the OOTB Tagger GUI using "iwsyncdb -mdcdbschemagen." I updated dbschema.cfg a bit. I added a Path column to it, as such:
<column name="Path" data-type="varchar(100)" value-from-field="path"/>
However, I understand that this path is area-relative. We have a "standalone" table for the metadata. Its primary key would be Area + Path. Pardon the naivette, but how do I deploy the Area? Will the following work?
<column name="Area" data-type="varchar(100)" value-from-field="area"/>
Do I have to use the External Tuple Preprocessor? Say it ain't so!
Thanks,
S.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fiquebem
While looking at an OD-generated Manifest of Teamsite Extended Attributes, I noticed an "iw_internal_area" field, e.g:
<tuple-field name="iw_internal_area">/opt/OpenDeployNG/tmp/opt/valstg-01/ihs2/inst/hs-13/htdocs</tuple-field>
This is the target area. The following works fine:
<column name="Area" data-type="varchar(100)" value-from-field="iw_internal_area"/>
Not bad : )!
S.