Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
new_TFO_job not working in 6.5 SP1
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Front Office 5.6.3
Windows 2003 EE
I recently upgraded to 6.5 SP1 and for whatever reason, the command value in available_templates.cfg is no longer being recognized as new_TFO_job (see snippet below):
<command_list>
<command value='submit' />
<command value='new_TFO_job' />
<command value='all' include='no' />
</command_list>
With this definiton I get an error when trying to invoke a workflow submission:
Could not find available tfo_workflow workflow templates for user ........
However, if I switch the definition to read:
<command_list>
<command value='all' include='yes' />
</command_list>
It works fine. What is the new correct command value to call?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
If this ends up causing problems for anyone else, I found that this is a bug.
The correct command should be tfo_workflow
this is bug # 34319
Migrateduser
Ya gotta love due diligence from Interwoven, eh? I wonder how many of their customers would really be that upset if they were to delay the production of a new version / service pack by a couple of weeks if it had fewer problems.
In this case, I think the end well-justifies the means.
Current Environments:
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9