Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error uploading files to TeamSite Server
infoForDj
Hi,
I have created a datacapture.cfg and tried to upload it to TeamSite Server and got the following error:
Error uploading file templatedata/news/company_information/datacapture.cfg to TeamSite Server:
Error moving temp file Y:\store2\main\www\WORKAREA\Content_Development\templatedata\company_information\tmp6D.tmp to Y:\store2\main\www\WORKAREA\Content_Development
I have configured autoprivate.cfg to set tmp files as private.
TeamSite version is 6.1.0
OS: Windows2000
Please help me debug this issue as I wont be able to progress without uploading my datacapture.cfg and TPL file.
Thanks in advance,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you remove the entry for 'tmp' in autoprivate.cfg (and run iwreset) - does the problem go away?
If so - sounds like a nasty little bug that should be supported to IWOV.
If the problem persists - sounds like some other kind of bug or configuration problem - and I'd still suggest you contact support.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
infoForDj
I tried removing tmp from autoprivate.cfg and then uploading files but still the problem persists.
Please help me out.
Thanks in advance,
Dhruv
Adam Stoller
Please help me out.
Try this:
Contact Interwoven Support
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
infoForDj
Hi,
I managed to resolve this one.
The Y:\ on the server belonged to a group called "TeamSite Web Users".
On adding the TeamSite users to this group, they were able to upload files to TeamSite Server.
Regards,
Dhruv