Hi All,
I have a requirement wherin i need to select multiple documents within a Cabinet and send the selected (checked) documents on to the next step on the click of a link from the menu bar.

The boxes under the 'Sent' (inbuilt column) are the checkboxes which i envision.The 'File' menu has the link which needs to be clicked after multiple selection among the 3 documents.I have chosen the 'Sent' column as a placeholder here.
The WDK guide has a topic "Adding custom attributes to a datagrid" which mentions the steps to add custom colmns to the datagrid like the one seen above.
I also hav referred the link http://customernet.emc.com/developer/Articles/DisplayCustomAttributesInWebtop.htm at the developer network.
As a result i have prepared the base to start customizations by copyig the doclist as well as objectlist files inside my custom folder.
My concern is whether the approach of "adding a column to the doclist and then placing the checkboxes in them to bind the user selctions (check box checks) and forwarding them to the subsequent step " is the best suited strategy? I have struggled in the past with checkbox selections - especially the aspect of binding the user selections.
It would be really helpful if i get your guidance as to which approach to follow.I have reached thusfar from the WDK documents and you -the community.I hope to recieve your valuable inputs.
Thank You