Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Compatibility TS6.1 with OD5.6
Gery
Hi,
I'd would like to know if TeamSite 6.1 is compatible with OpenDeploy 5.6 (Platform: Windows 2000 SP4).
Firstly, I have installed the TeamSite and it works fine, but when I have installed OpenDeploy and AdminServer, TeamSite doesn´t work.
I have read the documentation and it says that TeamSite must work with OpenAPI and I have launch that commands:
iwuser -c -role od-admin
iwuser -c -role od-user
It does not work yet. Any idea??
Thanks.
Regards. Gerar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
We have it working on solaris, TeamSite 6.1 SP1 and OpenDeploy 5.6 SP1. Have you read the release notes for TeamSite 6.1? I believe you need to upgrade opendeploy to 5.6 SP1 for them to work correctly. Have you applied this service pack?