Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Perl Library info. and CLT *DELETED*
Raj_iw
Post deleted by Raj_iw
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I was able to find Teamsite::WFtask but not able to find following. What is the exact logic behind this references? Also what are uses
of qw, could not find much in WF manual.
use File::Temp qw(tempfile);
use Text::Wrap qw(wrap $columns);
qw, qq, qx are all perl constructs
check the FAQ on perl.org or your favorite perl manual
File::Temp and Text::Wrap are perl modules, they wil not be defined in the WF manual but rather with perldoc
2. When we execute following command to extract metadata for a file, where is the data residing or what does "TeamSite/Metadata/Description" refer to?
iwextattr -g "TeamSite/Metadata/Description" $file
Learn about Extended Attributes. That is data applied by TS to files, it is a name/value pair. You displayed the name,
what it returns is the value.
You can define your own EAs and there are some defined by the product (most notably templating)
Migrateduser
In other words...RTFM!!!
I'm here to help...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
In other words...RTFM!!!
I'm here to help...
in other words, you are padding your post totals
It is good to have you back.
Migrateduser
As they say in Minnesota, you betcha!!
And thanks for giving me the opportunity to add one more. I need to match your post count - you're way too close. The bad news is that I've forgotten just about everything useful I knew about TeamSite, so I will have to give out some crappy info - hopefully no one will take anything I say seriously. As if they ever did, but you know how eager newbies can be to take any advice they get.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
so I will have to give out some crappy info - hopefully no one will take anything I say seriously. As if they ever did, but you know how eager newbies can be to take any advice they get.
To quote the immortal John Belushi in Animal House: You F***ed up, you trusted us.
Migrateduser
Did you notice the original poster deleted the original post in this thread? Does that mean we can just go on and on about nothing now because in theory this thread doesn't even exist?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
jbonifaci
You guys are having way too much fun... Dave, you know you won't be able to keep up with Andy, you have other things to do, Andy doesn't... didn't you hear he was hired a while back by iwov? They opened a position whose sole responsibility is to post on devnet to see if someone who can concentrate just on posting can catch Adam. They were looking for you because you were closest, but since you weren't around they settled for Andy. I believe Andy is making $250/post. You're just making him more money by giving him excuses to post more...
Migrateduser
I just heard that the nipster sold out to "the man", or more appropriately "the woman". I am so ashamed for him.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com