Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy 6.0.2
Ottawa_IWOV
Hi All -
Was curious if I could use data deploy to deploy DCR content and EA's to a database inside a Data Deploy configuration. I know that I could write something custom, but only if I really have to.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Have you bothered to read the manuals and/or watch/listen to any of the recorded webcasts?
Unless I'm misunderstanding your question - the answer is "yes" - but I'll leave it to you to actually spend some time with existing resources to find out how.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Seriously, that's all over the place in the documentation... they also provide some examples of this in dd-home/examples directory.
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9