Hi,In this basically I am deploying defference of two editions, by taking a new edition on each day.When I notice from 40 days, I found out that it hangs on week ends when there is no difference between the editions.I mean to say when the deployed files are ZERO, the DNR script don't kick off.Can any one please tell me possible problem and solution or at least a solution to bifircate[Not to execute DNR script] when editions difference is zero.Environment : OD 6.0.2 with no sp and TS 6.5 on solaris 8.Regards,Sanjeev
Does the DNR script run and fail? Does the DNR script not run? If the issue only occurs when there are no changes to the editions and you run this every night along with a process to create editions - perhaps you need to fix the problem further up-stream? E.g. Either always make sure to touch and modify a file within the workarea / submit to staging and therefore cause a difference in every edition; or make sure that if there are no changes between the latest edition and staging that you simply log the fact (perhaps send email) and don't bother trying to run the deployment at all; or if it's the script that's hanging but everything else seems to be working okay - work on making the script more robust when dealing with situations in which there are no changes to deploy.