Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Reporting
infoForDj
Hi,
Can someone please help me find out documentation on TeamSite Reporting.
Thanks,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Do you mean something other than the
TeamSite Adminstrator's Guide
-
Appendix B: Configuring TeamSite ReportCenter
?
That's the only documentation I know about, though admittedly I haven't tried using it as none of my customers purchased it.
IwovHeather
Hi,
Can someone please help me find out documentation on TeamSite Reporting.
Thanks,
Dhruv
Hi Dhruv,
Adam is right. The TeamSite Reporting documentation is integrated into the standard TeamSite documentation.
In the TeamSite installation guide, there are notes about additional requirements for installing Reporting and there is an Appendix in the Admin guide with complete details about Reporting. Release Notes for TeamSite will also include any Reporting changes or known issues. There are no separate docs soley for the Reporting Module.
hth,
Heather
ryandev
I know Dhruv. I'll let him know. I was looking for this information too.
Thanks.
ryandev
The copy of the Administrators guide that Dhruv and I had ts.650.admin.unix.pdf does not have any info on Reporting. If you are searching for that, you need to download this:
ts.650a.admin.unix.pdf
(It does have the content regarding ReportCenter. )
We had an old "version"