Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Ordering Worksite Folders on a Workspace
andrewdemmon
I wonder if anyone can help??
I am trying to add a folder to a workspace in code and then position it in the correct place amongst the other items on the workspace.
Here is the code I am using which is similar to that in the SDK notes :
IManage.IManFolder oFolder = oTab.DocumentFolders.AddNewDocumentFolderInheriting("New Test Folder","");
IManLocation oLoc = oFolder.Location;
oLoc.Order = 2;
oLoc.Cell = "Column1";
My problem is that the folder creates correctly but is then left at the bottom of the tab rather than being moved to the second position in the group of folders.
Any help would be much appreciated. It is probably something really simple I am missing
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dabird
You need to update the folder after setting these properties. Call oFolder.Update() when you are finished.
andrewdemmon
Thanks for your post.
I have added this and it kind of works. I have just debugged the code though and none of the other folders have ordering set up. They are all set to an order of 0 so any ordering I set for the new folder will put the folder at the top of the group.
I think I will have to loop through each folder in the group first and set the ordering for the existing folders then set the order of the new folder and update.
Thanks for you help
Andy
jny
Try lowecase value for .Cell, i.e., "column1".