Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while Submitting
yuvpurush
I have done an initial upload on Y drive and refreshed in my workarea. I want to upload the inital content to the staging area. When i click submit, my system hangs after displaying a blank window. I cant even end the process. All i can do is a restart.
Since im in network, i cant uninstall my Semantec Antivirus.
I excluded Y drive from scanning and I have diabled the auto proctect and also stopped all services related to Semantec Antivirus.
Even after that also, submit is not working.
I have a P4 machine with 2 GB ram on a Win2k server with SP4. Can anybody suggest a solution.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pranav
Hi,
I have done an initial upload on Y drive and refreshed in my workarea. I want to upload the inital content to the staging area.
R u trying to submit files to staging ?
Please check the log file
iwjoberrors.log
and let us know if you get something there ?
-Pranav
Migrateduser
Try to look into iwtrace.log under ${iw-home}/local/logs to see if there is any indication that something might be holding it up.
mgal
Which version of Symantec Anti virus are you using? If it is ver 9 it is not supported with TeamSite. You might want to downgrade the version to 8 or make the modifications described in this KB
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=52911
Hope this helps
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
yuvpurush
Hi
This article is really useful. Thanks. I try using custom Installation of NAV 9.0. Will inform once it is solved.