Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksitemp - get the trustee sid
JohnsonTjang
Hi,
I have extended a field called 'extAssigned_to' in the Issue edit page and I will use the 'popTrusteeLookup' to get the user and then put the name on this field.
I have successed to implement by the following code in the issueEdit.jsp.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
< w:selectInputField name="extAssigned_to" items="${data.issue.extAssigned_to}" size="1" multiple="false" onlookup="popTrusteeLookup('dialogForm', 'extAssigned_to','user|group|workgroup','','${data.issue.id}','')" caption="Assigned To" var="option">
< w : option value="${option.id}">
< c : out value="${option.displayName}" />
< /w : option>
< /w:selectInputField>
------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I would like to get the trustee SID during assign the user to the 'extAssigned_to' but I cannot find any way to do that. Is there any method to get the trustee SID?
Thanks and Regards,
Johnson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet