Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
asp pages not getting previewed
infoForDj
Hi,
I have a requirement where in the page generated has to have "asp" as extension.
I configured templating.cfg for the same.
However, when I preview or generate a page for the DCR, the page cannot be previewed. It says, "Page cannot be displayed".
However, with "html" as extension everything works smoothly.
Do I have set some MIME types or something?
Please help me out.
Thanks in advance,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi Dhruv,
I assume that you use an additionally installed IIS on your TS server vor previewing (? on port 81 ?)...
Try to request your generated asp page directly through port 81 with a webbrowser,
whereby you can see if your IIS is configured correctly.
Secondly you should check your iwproxy rules, perhaps there's something wrong.
You'll find a lot of threads about this issue if you search the devnet forums...
Stefan
briggek8717
If you are using IIS 6.0, yes, you need to define it in the MIME settings. Open IIS, right click on the computer name, select properties, click on MIME Types. If there is nothing defined for asp, click New, type in .asp and application/octet-stream for the 2 boxes respectively.