Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IManMPExt
System
I have a question about client-side integrations with WorkSiteMP. By client-side I mean integrations that happen on the desktop (MailSite, OfficeMP).
When I have worked with this same problem with WorkSite, I have been able to use the IManExt.dll COM server to accomplish many helpful tasks such as Login, Import, etc. It takes care of displaying the appropriate dialog and collecting the relevant information, etc. Is there such a utility library for WorkSite MP?
I've been poking around looking at the dlls installed by the client and it appears that IManMPExt has several similar classes that I could use, but I have been unable to find documentation about these classes, so I am a little wary of using them.
Any suggestions?
Nate S.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet