Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dynamic drop down menu in LiveSite
ragz
Hi,
My environment:
Teamsite 6.5 SP1
Livesite 2.1
I have an email subscription form, in which there is a Business Segment dropdown.
The values of this dropdown menu should come from a backend Database. I am trying to develop this page using Livesite.
But I am not able to load the dropdown menu with the Items from DB at page load. It still shows me blank dropdown.
If anybody has done any test implementation, please let me know the below details for prefilling a dropdown.
=> Content XML Format[for prefilling dropdown]
=> Appearance XSL [only the select block]
Thanks
RG
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Raji123
Hi,
In our implementation, we had an external call in the Content XML that returned the Business Segments from the database.
HTH,
Raj