Hai,
I am familiar with DFC , now i want to work on DFS .can any one tell me how to setup the environment and how to wok on DFS
Thanks in advance,
Pradeep Gaddipati
1st, you need to download the DFS stuff from the Download Center
2nd, you need to read the doc, there are some example in there
I did the same, but i am unable to run..
The requirment is i want to create sample document, if u have any sample code plz share the code
Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep Gaddiapti
Before running your DFS sample code, make sure DFS is deployed successfully.
By default, DFS has been installed together with Content Server. Check its WSDL available: http://adress:9080/services/core/ObjectService?wsdl. The port could be 7001 in early version of Content Server which uses WebLogic as app server.
To run the sample code in DFS SDK, you may be require to configure the security variables, i.e., adress, repository name, username, ...
-William
Hi William,
Thanks for u r reply.
I install the DFS SDK,then how to be to configure the security variables. for DFS
I am sure you need to read DFS Develop Guide first. There is everything about how to get started with DFS in that doc.
- William