Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How do you add SYSTEM to all objects?
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Windows 2003
I am trying to get the external tasks working correctly and thought I had given SYSTEM access to all objects in the backing store. We just did a reboot of the server and now SYSTEM has no access again, causing my external tasks to bomb. how do I make that change permanent?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
You could try adding SYSTEM user to the TeamSite Web Preview group.
Hope this helps
Mohammed Gazal.
Bill Klish
Anytime I add SYSTEM to any group, what actually is added is:
NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM (1 S5 8)
This is Windows 2003 EE. Is this the same user?
mgal
I think it is the same user.
In win 2000 server also i see the same user name NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Hope this helps
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.