Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWOV Certification
infoForDj
Hi,
I will be taking the IWOV Certification exam.
Please help me find out course content and relevant material for studying for the exam.
Also, where can I find out some sample test papers to get a feel of the certification exam?
Thanks,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
If you need to study, then you should be taking the course
Go to the www site and find the education part. Under there is a sample set of questions. They are
pretty easy. If you cannot find them, I can post a link
Migrateduser
I heard that anything in the admin guide will/could be used during the test. You might want to read through taht guide.
Migrateduser
If the test is based on Interwoven's less than stellar documentation, **** help us all...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
miletwo
I think the documentation only prepares you to be "certifiable" and not necessarily "certified."
I could be wrong though.
Jeremy Anderson
miletwo, inc.
www.miletwo.com
Quis custodit custodem
garuada
Hi,
I hope you didn't attend the interwoven bootcamp training, If possible attend the bootcamp training.
Go through the all pdfs(admin and templating,clt, etc) and training material very useful for certification.
All the best.
Interwoven Developer