Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Replicant in 5.5 and 6.5 Version.
pinaki
Hi
I have a DCT which was constructed in TS 5.5.2 version and we migrated to 6.5 version without any changes except the below line
!DOCTYPE datacapture SYSTEM "datacapture6.0.dtd">
In that DCT we have an "or" child replicant under a parent replicant where max value for the child replicant is specified but "min" value is not specified.
If I am opening the DCT in 5.5.2 version the delete (X sign button at right) button is enabled for the child replicant where as in 6.5 version delete button is not enabled.
ie I can able to delete the child replicant in 5.5.2 version but not in 6.5.
Ie it is assuming min="0" in 5.5.2 version and min="1" in 6.5 version.
Whether above is the feature in 6.5 over 5.5.2 version?
Please clarify whether my above understanding is correct or not.
Also in 6.5 version by default the replicant is opening in expanded mode where as in 5.5.2 version it's opening in collapsed mode.
Sample DCT is attached herewith
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I don't have time to look at this now, but I would recommend closing this thread and making this post in the appropriate forum:
TeamSite FormsPublisher (Templating)
.
~Jeff
Adam Stoller
Responded to in the FormsPublisher forum
Please close this thread