Hi all,
I'll be speaking at EMCWorld on the CenterStage SDK, specifically around the web services we support. CenterStage is built on top of a set of web services that we expose publicly via an SDK. The SDK is in beta today, because the APIs are not frozen, but we will be moving it out of beta later this year.
I'd like your ideas on what types of services you're most interested in using. I'm planning on taking two or three use cases and building them. Then, I'll go over each of them at the session. Here are some use cases that I'm currently playing with:
- Manipulating wiki pages, specifically the rich text content. I'll show how to create, edit and manipulate the rich text inside a page. I've posted the sample that I'll be going over - check it out!
- DataTable import/export for Excel files. DataTables are new in CenterStage 1.1, and I'll show how to build a custom import/export module to expose DataTables in more than just CSV files.
- Calling services from JavaScript. This sample will show how to call CenterStage services from Javascript and build an ExtJS-based mini-app.
If you have any other ideas, or feedback on the three above, please post a comment!
Thanks,
- Andrew G.
On twitter: @andrewg95