Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deleting a Folder
System
Does anyone know how to delete a folder using the V8.0 API? When I try the RemoveByIndex on the imanfolders collection I get an error telling me RemoveByIndex is "Not Implemented" .
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
You must have an old version of the DLL. The Folders.Remove() is implemented.
I was able to remove a folder by index as well as object. My DLL came from WS8.0 SP1 HF1.
Migrateduser
It took a bit of messing around but I got there in the end. For anyone else thats having the same problem - here was how I did it:
I want to delete the folder "SourceFolder"
Dim ParentFolder As IManFolder = SourceFolder.Parent
Dim objDocFolders As IManDocumentFolders = ParentFolder.SubFolders
objDocFolders.RemoveByObject(SourceFolder)