Hi All,
I'm just starting with documentum developpement and I can't find the javadoc for the package com.documentum.bpm.rutil.WorkflowMethod.
Please help me. Thanks
Try to look into "$DOCUMENTUM_SHARED/help/bpm" folder on Content Server (Process Engine should be installed) or find the same folder on your PC (if you installed Process Builder).
Hi Dmitry!
Thank you for your help but I haven't yet found that javadoc...:-(
Oumou
Have you installed Application Builder/Process Builder on your machine? If so, during the installation, there is an option to install developer documentation. You need to check this option to get these files.
Hi Johnny!
Thanks for your help. I don't know if that's the same....but I"m building my application with documentum xCP so, I've just to install xCP to get all the necessary tools like Process Builder, Form Builder, Composer and Process Reporting Services. How to check these files you are talking about please?
Thank you!