Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
'Select Next Action' in CCStd
Dmitry
I would like to change the default "Select Next Action" list, which shows up after importing a file in content center standard. Currently the default next action is "Submit" and I would like to change it to either "Tag File" or "Keep as work in progress."
Please let me know if you might know how to do this.
Thanks!
Dmitry
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe the customizability of the wizards in 6.5 is fairly limited and that there is no supported way to do what you want (not sure what's possible in an unsupported manner, I try to avoid such situations as much as possible).
I can't remember if it's 6.7, 6.7.1 or planned for 7.0 - but one of those releases is, I believe, supposed to provide far more customization for the CCStd wizards - check with IWOV (sales?, support?) for details.