Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
readonly in metatagger
Leslie
I am trying to make a field in the meta datacapture.cfg display, but I do not want the user to override the information in the text box. I have tried a variety of different ways and none work. Here is what I have tried so far. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
the below code results in nothing next to the item name:
<item name="Department">
<description>Organization who is primarily responsible for the content</description>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(100)" />
<readonly>Department name</readonly>
</item>
the below code results in a text box with nothing in it
<item name="Department">
<description>Organization who is primarily responsible for the content</description>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(100)" />
<text maxlenght="100">
<readonly>Department name</readonly>
</text>
</item>
or
<item name="Department">
<description>Organization who is primarily responsible for the content</description>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(100)" />
<text maxlenght="100">
<readonly>
<default>Department name</default>
</readonly>
</text>
</item>
I have read through the manuals and gone through the forums to see if I have missed something. I have tried the code suggested in both. Any help with this would be appreciated. The option I was going to do after this was doing a select box with only one option in it. If I can get around doing the select box it would be great. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet