Hi y'All!
Is there a way to build in Form Builder 6.5 a form that contains a field that represents a user and many other fields that represent the user attributes (email address, phone number, etc...) and importing these informations directly from the documentum database. Here is what I want to do:
- I have 3 form fields that are :
- "User name" that should be a listbox and would permit to select a user name from my documentum database
- "Email address" that should be a textfield
- "Repository" that should be a textfield
- When I've selected the "User name" in the listbox, "Email address" and "Repository" must be directly filled by the right informations defined in the documentum database for the concerned user !!!
I don't know if this is possible withe Form Builder 6.5 and if yes, how to do it... Is there someone who have an idea or who know how to do please?
Thanks
Oumou