Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ccstandard wizard submit
nico
I've noticed (I'm a master) that when I edit and submit something via the ccstandard wizard that it kicks off an approval workflow. Yet when I submit in ccpro it simply submits to staging. Where can I find what ccstandard is using in terms of submission workflow?
Thanks,
Nico
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Is this happening in the same branch? Is it the same scenario (submitting an existing file, creating new file, etc.)? what version of TeamSite and platform are you using?
I just tried this on my TeamSite 6.5 SP1 Windows 2003 server and did not notice this happening. The available_template.cfg typically controls what workflows are available (by user, role and branch). I don't think there is anything specific in the wizards that force things to act differently.
-Bill
nico
thanks figured out that the setting was in the available templates file.