Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite not able to Preview XML files
Jamik
I'm just recently fresh installed TeamSite 6.5 SP2 on a Windows 2k3 EE box. I moved all our content over and have my workflows working just fine. I can create/edit/save files and generate the corresponding xml files. The problem I'm running into now though is I can't preview any of the files. Everytime I do I get a "The page cannot be displayed" error. I checked the IIS web service and it's running fine and is set up on port 81 like it's suppose to be. Is there something I need to install/config that I'm missing to be able to preview xml files? I went scrounging for logfiles and didn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
probably your MIME settings are not configured in IIS6
Jamik
I did some comparisons between our IIS 6.0 server on our current 6.1 production and the IIS server on the 6.5 and as far as I can tell they are set up the same. I'm pretty sure the MIME types are set up the same on both machines.
chart_status_count.rptdesign
gzevin
check MIME settings of iwproxy
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU