Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 5.5.2 to 6.5 Upgrade - Same Box
moto_ts_admin
I know this has been covered here before, however, real quick can I get a summry of intall order for a installing TS 6.5 on an existing 5.5.2 install on Solaris>
I'm thinking...
1) Install TS 6.5
1.5) TS 6.5 SP1
2) OpenDeploy base server 6.0.2
3) OpenDeploy Admin Server
4) TS search 1.0.0
5) CSSDK 2.5
6) Patches?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
TS 6.5
TS Serach 6.5
TS SP1
TS Search SP1
OD Access service
OD Base
OD Admin
Also, I had to uninsrtall OD before I did the install (to 6.0.1) the GUI would not restart
otherwise
Good luck
Andy
lhdavis
Nipper,
What version of OD were you on before you upgraded to OD 6.0.1? And was this a Windows or Solaris environment?
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
nipper
OD 5.6 on Solaris 2.8
date_string.rptdesign