Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Having problem with file Properties
Balu110
Through Teamsite GUI, I am unable to view file properties (File/Properties menu option) and the files having 664 permissions, owned by user1 & user2, are part of group1
-rw-rw-r-- test1.html user1 group1
-rw-rw-r-- test2.html user2 group1
I changed the file permission to 777 (rwxrwxrwx) but still no luck. Can someone suggest me how to avoid this problem?
We are running Teamsite 6.1 in Solaris 8.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
When you say you're having problems, what exactly are you experiencing?
Current Environments:
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3 (x2 - diff. imp.)
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Balu110
The File/Properties is not working, meaning the GUI interface is not showing the file details.
For example, after selecting a file, if I choose File/properties option, the page is being refreshed but not showing the file details.
forum-file.rptdesign
Migrateduser
Is it taking an unusually long time to come up? Perhaps it's timing out. What happens when you click on the "Properties" link to the right of the file name? I'd imagine the same thing, but I haven't seen this problem... if I don't respond to your next post, it's only because I don't have any more ideas. If you don't find help on this, you may want to call support... otherwise, if it's a temporary thing and you're able to fix it, please follow-up post with the solution.
Dave
Current Environments:
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3 (x2 - diff. imp.)
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Balu110
When I clink on "Properties" - link right of the file name, The current page is being re-loaded (meaning it is not displaying properties page). I am not seeing any errors either in the page or in the logs.
untitled.JPG
nipper
Do you by chance have popups turned off ?
Try holding the shift button down & click